This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
Well hello! Today’s top ten post is going to be a bit different because it’s freebie week. I don’t like it when someone gives me the reins to do whatever I want because I get so overwhelmed and I end doing something crappy as opposed to when I’m limited and I just have to work with what’s given.
Wow that was one hell of a long sentence.
As I was thinking of possible topics, I wasn’t able to decide on which one to write on.
“I like this topic…”
“…..no no wait I like this one too…”
“…oooooooh wait this one would be interesting…”
“…good god I don’t know, I like this one as well….”
So obv, me being such a smart and creative person (note the sarcasm), I decided to write a post about the top ten topics I would like to write a TTT about. How lame can I get.
So without further ado, here’s the list.
- Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes
- Top Ten Not Bookish Related Things Off the Top of My Brain
- Top Ten Bookish Turn Offs
- Top Ten Favorite Book Covers
- Top Ten Books I Regret Reading
- Top Ten Things I Love in a Book
- Top Ten Swoonworthy Male Leads
- Top Ten Favorite Books Ever
- Top Ten Food to Eat/Drink While Reading
- Top Ten Books I’d Like to Study in High School Instead of the Books They Assign for Us
- Top Ten Under-appreciated Books
- Top Ten Book Related Memories
okay so those were more than ten but I couldn’t choose! 😛
What do you think of this TTT?