This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
As a child, I often imagined what it would be like if I stroked a lantern and a genie appeared. I would sit for hours thinking about what I would wish for. Now that I’m an adult, I still imagine that. I often stroke lanterns, although now it’s mostly a habit instead of really expecting a genie to come out.
Then this TTT came along and started to play with my darkest desires.
Here are my top ten wishes I’d like a book genie to grant me:
- Enough money to buy 5 books or so every month.
- Learn more languages to enjoy books that haven’t been translated. Books that are originally written in another language often lose their beauty once translated.
- A bookcase that never runs out of shelves.
- A man who loves books as much as I do
- To be mentioned in the acknowledgments in one of my fav authors book (Rick Riordan/ Chris Paolini/ William Ritter/ Kasie west/ Tahereh Mafi/ Janette Rallison/ Marissa Meyer)
- To be able to read a fav book for the first time all over again.
- To love all the books that my fav authors write.
- To spend a day with a character of my choice.
- To help someone publish a book.
- To not only make everyone in the world love to read, but to make them know how to read too.
What do you think about my wishes? Is it possible for any of them to be granted? What would you wish for?