This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
My Goodreads tbr is an ugly, anxiety inducing, extensive thing that encompasses stuff from picture books to contemporary to middle grade to historical to non-fiction to fantasy. And that is why I’ve been working on it almost non-stop since December. Not only am I removing books that I don’t want to read anymore (boy are those a lot) but I’m also classifying the ones that I do want to read into different bookshelves depending on their genres. It’s a tiring job but if you follow me on twitter, you would have known that things have been working well. Now, it only has 590 books instead of 705.
One awesome thing that came out of doing this tiring job is rediscovering books that I was super excited for when I added them but totally forgot about because I most likely couldn’t find them again in that big mess. So I made a new shelf, called it WHAT TO READ NEXT, and started adding books that I want to read soon.
Here are the ten books I recently added to that bookshelf.
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Alienated by Melissa Landers
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
- The Winter King by C.L Wilson
- The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
- Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Q 1: How do you organize your TBR?
Q 2: Have you read any of these books?