This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I’ve picked and tossed a lot of books this month and it’s driving me mad (If you have any good recommendations please hit me up with them). So in order to feel better I decided to go back down memory lane and recall the best books I’ve read recently.
In chronological order, starting with my most recent read
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (Review here)
- These Broken Stars by by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Review here)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass (Review here)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (Review here)
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber (Review here)
- A geek girl’s guide to murder by Julie Anne Lindsey
- On the Fence by Kasie West (Review here)
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson (Review here)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
Q1: Read any of these books?
Q2: Did any of them make your list this week?
Also please don’t forget to recommend books for me to read!