This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
- Noble Intentions by Katie MacAlister
- When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
- Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat
- Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas
- A Geek Girl’s Guide to Murder by Julie Anne Lindsey
- The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell
- Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Jackaby and Beastly Bones by William Ritter
- Special A by Maki Minami
- Kaichou Wa Maid Sama by Hiro Fujiwara
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
Q1: Laughed while reading any of these?
Q2: Can you recommend some books that made YOU laugh?