This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
- Candles: Like those Frostbeard ones that smell like bookshops or old books!
- Bookmarks: You can never have too many bookmarks.
- Bookends: These things come in all different shapes and sizes and I have a fascination with them.
- GIFs: There is so much you can say with a single GIF.
- Couches: Uh, give me a comfortable couch and a book and I wouldn’t mind huddling there all day.
- Finger food: Who has time to carry a fork or spoon while reading? Plus, while I’m a big fan of highlighting and dogearing, I draw the line at food splotches.
- Sound-cancelling headphones or really good earphones: I often listen to soundtracks while reading.
- Hardbacks with beautiful hard cover (i.e. under the dust jacket): These are all the rage right now and I’m loving it. I love going to bookstores and removing dust jackets to see how the book looks like without one.
Q: Do you enjoy these things too?