This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I don’t often pick books on a whim; I use goodreads religiously and I have all the books I want to read and buy properly catalogued. However, sometimes while browsing the bookstore for a book I want, another catches my eye.
Here are eight such books:
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Breakfast at Darcy’s by Ali McNamara
- The Clossus Rises by Peter Lerangis
- Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Whose Life is it Anyway by Sinead Moriarty
- Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
Q1: Have you read any of these books?
Q2: What books have you picked on a whim?