This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I’m not a very emotional person in real life. Sure, I have the occasional bawl every now and then, but with my anxiety, I don’t really allow myself to display a large range of emotions. Books, however, are a different story. Books can make me tear up just by describing a cute dog. Yes that really happened. I think it was that time of the month though. Hmm…
OOOOKAY I think I’ll leave you to read the list before I say some more embarrassing things 🙂
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
- The Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
- Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes THIS BOOK DESTROYED ME
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLamore (are you tired of hearing me talk about this book yet?)
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Q: Please tell me books make you emotional too!