This is a Friday Book Beginning post, a weekly meme hosted at Rose City Reader. For more info, click here.
When you’re climbing the ladder, always assume someone is looking up your skirt.
Chapter 1, Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
I can’t tell you how much I’m loving Sleepless in Manhattan ! I think Sarah Morgan is gonna be one of my auto-buy authors even though I haven’t even finished reading this book yet. Here’s why:
- Her writing style is awesome
- She portrays female friendship at its best
- Her characters are effing hilarious
- Her dialogue is spot on and witty and flows perfectly
- Her heroes are droolworthy
I rest my case.