This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I adore historical romances, or as I like to call them, historical high romances because of their mature content. Ugh I sound like a prude. Anyway as I was saying, I love them and here is a list of my favorites that are set in Regency London:
- Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
- After Midnight by Teresa Medeiros
- Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Romancing Mr.Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- Noble Intentions by Katie MacAlister
- When the Marquess Met his Match by Laura Lee Guhrke
- The Visount who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
- And then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke
- To Catch an Heiress by Julia Quinn
Q1: Do you read historical high romance?
Q2: If yes, are any of your favs in this list?