This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
- How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You by Tara Eglington
- A Geek Girl’s Guide to Murder by Julie Anne Lindsey
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Q: Do you, too, think that these books would make good TV series?