This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I’m addicted to audiobooks. I love love love them. I think it’s the ultimate experience and I swear my atoms vibrate whenever I’m listening to one. Here are the seven best ones I’ve come across.
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (I’m curerntly listening to this one still, but I’m loving it so much I had to include it)
- The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell
- Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
Q1: What are your thoughts on audiobooks?
Q2: Can you please recommend me your favs if you happen to listen to them too?