This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
I’m a firm believer that you are what you read and so when someone recommends me a book I feel like I’m getting to understand them a bit better.
Here are ten books that were recommended to me and I ended up adoring,
- Etagon by Christopher Paolini
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Romancing Mr.Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
- Kaichou wa Maid Sama by Hiro Fujiwara