This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
If you’ve been visiting for a while now (thank you so much!), or have read my ABOUT page before, then you’ll most likely know that I have anxiety. And that that anxiety had me in a really, really, rough situation a few years ago. So rough that, yes, I contemplated ending everything.
But I’m still here, live and kicking, because of the grace of God first and foremost, and books second. Below are ten books I’m grateful for for one reason or another.
Note: If any of the books mentioned below are part of a series, then all the books in that series are automatically included in the list
- My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
- About that Night by Julie James
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Q: What books are you grateful for?