This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
This post is (super) late, I know, but I’ve been soo busy lately I feel like I have no time to even breathe anymore (more on this in the November wrap-up post coming soon).
I wasn’t going to post this anymore since I was so late already but I felt that with us being in the holiday season and everything, it would be super helpful to post something like this. I tried to compile a list of things that aren’t generic and overmentioned like bookmarks, candles, and the like, just to keep things different and fresh and new. Hope you find something to put on your wishlist, or if you’re feeling generous, to gift someone else. Or (even better) to treat yourself to 😉 we don’t judge here 😉
- Framed quotes
- Cute bedside bookshelves
- Bookish paraphernalia like pins, phone covers, necklaces, bracelets, etc…
- Fan art
- Signed books/bookplates of favorite books
- Bookshelf accessories like character figurines, vases, etc…
- Collector’s edition/special edition/boxed set of favorite book or series
- Preorder of a most-anticipated-book, especially if you get goodies with said preorder.
Q: Find anything you like here? If you have any additional ideas, please supply 🙂