This is a Top Ten Tuesday post which originated at The Broke and the Bookish. For more topics/information about how to participate, please click here.
2017 promises a lot of great books. Here are the ones being published in the first half of the year that I’m most excited for. I couldn’t decide on ten so eleven it is!
- Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
- Rose Blood by A. G. Howard
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- The House of Months and Years by Emma Trevayne
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Future Threat by Elizabeth Briggs
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Takedown by Corrie Wang
- The Thing about Love by Julie James
Q: What books are you most excited for?